- The ministry remains rooted in the Lord and the Holy Spirit continues to move through the workers.
- Spiritual protection, divine wisdom and continued direction for Matt and Michelle Caswell as well as all the leadership and families involved.
- The ministry stays true to the calling-the vision.
- More mentoring group leaders & the opportunities to train those individuals.
- The right workers with the appropriate gifts to move this ministry forward.
- For current group participants to go all in with Jesus and get unstuck from anything in the way of that.
- For Purely His mentoring groups to cross borders into other countries.
- That Purely His workers will continue to be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
- For the finances of Purely His to increase.
- For how you can partner with Purely His (see “Partner” and “Participate” tabs).
We can’t and won’t do this without God’s leading, guidance and blessing.
Will you get involved with Purely His by praying for us?
Here are specific ways that you can pray…
Do you love what Purely His is doing to help people? Do you have a business that helps people too?
We are looking to make relationships with other ministries and businesses to best serve those we’re all working with. We would like to send our people to you and have you send your people to us. We specialize in mentoring. What is your specialty? We’re stronger together than we are apart.
- or -
We have many practical ways that you can help out too. Here is a partial list of ways you can partner with Purely His for a one time (or more!) giving opportunity. If you have an idea that isn’t on the list, please contact us and share what is on your heart.
- Give a one-time financial gift (from an individual, a family, a group of friends, church, business)
- Sponsor a Purely His Mentoring Group (more details below)
- Host a fundraiser (clothing drive, car wash, benefit concert, silent auction, etc.)
- Provide your professional services for someone going through the process of becoming Purely His (for example: dental work, counseling, automotive work, moving services, chiropractic care, hairstyling, etc.)
- Provide tangible goods for group members (for example: new furniture for someone starting over, groceries, interview clothing, gifts for a birthday or sobriety date, etc.)
- Provide tangible goods for mentoring group leaders (for example: gift cards to take group members to coffee or lunch, a gift to let them know they are loved and appreciated, a note of encouragement, etc.)
- Provide a home for someone to stay in while they “restart” their life.
Sponsor a group for a prison, rehab or other institution that can’t afford the cost.
- Each group in a box costs $190 and supports all the materials for 2 leaders and 8 participants.
You’ve read through how to get involved through prayer and how to partner, but is God calling you to take on a bigger role in this ministry? Here are some ways that you can truly participate and
become a part of what we’re doing.
These things require a deeper commitment:
- Start a mentoring group in your home or church.
- Get trained at one of our upcoming mentoring workshops.
- Offer your home or business to conduct groups and trainings.
- Host a weekend retreat or special event at your church.
- Help with administration, legal support, finances, marketing, public relations & writing.